The RiDerZ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RiDerZ Clan

RiDerZ Clan Forums!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We moved to www.riderz.yoo7.com Register there

This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[RZ]CrazyrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]CrazyrideR™

This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  Empty
PostSubject: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:08 pm

The sounds of the exhaust RockZZ
Really if You Hear it in real Very Happy hope you guys like it xD

enjoy the video xD Smile

thanx for watchin Very Happy

Last edited by [RZ]CrazyrideR™ on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theriderz.yoo7.com
[RZ]KoolrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]KoolrideR™

This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 pm

cheers wow awesome
Back to top Go down
[RZ]CrazyrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]CrazyrideR™

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 pm

thanx bro kool hope you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[RZ]RowdyrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 pm

it was a stupid day shit really coooool!!

alien
Back to top Go down
[RZ]KoolrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]KoolrideR™

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm

afro gangsta ride brother
Back to top Go down
[RZ]CrazyrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]CrazyrideR™

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm

hehehe ohh yah
this truck relates to my uncle his name GENERALLEE he dosnt like the car but
he got for free from my big uncle thats why he was wanting to buy Chevy Blazer K5 1992
he went to the auction and bed for it for 20 thousands DHS
then the car was bed for more by japanese guy 21 thousands Sad coz the car exported from japan and auctioned there
thats why he didnt have a car to ride he got this
i will show you his first and Cool truck i ever seen
here ill upload it

Last edited by [RZ]CrazyrideR™ on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RZ]RowdyrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[RZ]CrazyrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]CrazyrideR™

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[RZ]KoolrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]KoolrideR™

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:04 am

rowdy always with the one word XD farao
Back to top Go down
[RZ]RowdyrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
[RZ]CrazyrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]CrazyrideR™

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:38 am

hehehe yah one word he got only
he is economy guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[RZ]KoolrideR™
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]'s Admin
[RZ]KoolrideR™

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:19 am

[RZ]CrazyrideR™ wrote:
hehehe yah one word he got only
he is economy guy Very Happy

hahaha yep and biggest noob Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System    This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is [Generalle's] Cadillac Escalade 1999 supercharged Engine ( holly performance ) with Gibson Exhauste System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The RiDerZ Clan :: Fun Stuff-
Jump to: